ANZCA have offered three complimentary registrations for Australian and New Zealand indigenous medical students and junior doctors (a limited pool of funds is available for travel and accommodation upon request), inclusive of:
- Attendance to Congress sessions from April 30 to May 4, 2016;
- Lunch, morning and afternoon teas for the duration of the conference;
- Congress satchel and delegate materials;
- Welcome reception and College Ceremony.
- Opportunity to be buddied with a recently graduated fellow of the College or an existing trainee of the College who can provide advice on program; and
- Opportunity to meet senior College staff and Indigenous Health Committee members.
See attached PDF for more information. For more information about the event please visit the conference website please click here